Call for Chapters, titled Priorities for the Sustainability of Maritime and Coastal Passenger Mobility & Transport, was launched by two MIMOSA partners, where they invite scholars and practitioners to submit their research on the general subject focusing on:
- The state-of-the-art on cross border maritime passenger transport policy
- Indicators of sustainability and accessibility in maritime and coastal passenger transport
- Strategies and technologies for ports and vessels sustainability improvement
- The impact of maritime cross border transport on economic growth and cohesion
- Best practices in maritime and coastal transport planning and management
- People attitude and behaviour towards maritime travels
- Trends and scenarios on cross-border maritime transports.
Accepted chapters will be included in a book published by Edizioni Ca’ Foscari. The book will be available both printed and online (open access).
The Call is online in Italian and English.
The Call in PDF.