The Municipality of San Leo, as project partner, within the Interreg Program Italy - Croatia 2014/2020 together with 8 other Italian and Croatian partners, is the beneficiary of EU funds for the enhancement of the natural and cultural heritage of the inland areas. San Leo is therefore beneficiary of an important assignment that will be invested to enhance and to promote its historical and cultural resources, in a perspective of opportunities for the whole inland areas.
the speakers through their experience will explain how to enhance the inland areas.
Confirmed speakers ara;
- Massimo Sergolini – University of Camerino
- Riziero Santi – Chairman of Province of Rimini
- Marcello Fattori – Mayor of Maiolo
- Stefano Zanchini – Mayor of Novafeltria and President of Valmarecchia Union
- Giampiero Piscaglia – Assessor for culture of Municipality of Rimini
Panel discussion will contribute to point out possible solutions and resources to enhance the internal areas and increase the flow of tourists from the coast to the hinterland.