Marche Region, in the role of the Lead Partner, is organizing for the 6th and 7th May 2019 the Kick-off Meeting of project “MADE IN-LAND – MAnagement and DEvelopment of INLANDs”, hosted by Angelo Sciapichetti, regional councillor with responsibility for internal areas, Andrea Pellei, Head of budget and national and community planning under National and EU Programming Unit at Marche Region, together with Raffaella Triponsi, Project Manager for Marche Region in MADE IN-LAND project.
The event will be attended by representatives from other project partner institutions - members of the partnership as follows:
1. University of Camerino, IT
2. Superintendence Archeology Fine Arts and Landscape of Marche Region, IT
3. Municipality of San Leo, IT
4. Municipality of Riccia, IT
5. Molise Towards il 2000, IT
6. University of Zadar; CRO
7. Zadar County Development Agency ZADRA NOVA, CRO
8. Authority for the Management of Parks and Biodiversity – Romagna, IT
9. AZZRI – Agency for Rural development of Istria ltd. Pazin, CRO
Project MADE IN-LAND is financed by Programme Interreg V-A Italy – Croatia 2014 – 2020. Total value of the project is 2,8 M € with EU co-financing 2,4 M € (85%).
Project started on 1st January 2019 and it will last till 30th June 2021.
The project main objective is to enhance the protection and valorization of natural and cultural unexploited capital of inland areas by means of tourism development and improved accessibility. It is planned to promote and enhance the accessibility of cultural and natural heritage of in-land areas to tourists visiting the coast, and to develop innovative models for managing sensitive hinterland landscapes.
You can download here the Kick off meeting agenda