On 1st and 2nd of March, the kick-off meeting of project iDEAL - DEcision support for Adaptation pLan will be held at Iuav University of Venice Palazzo Badoer, Venice.
The iDEAL project had started on January 2018 and is approved in the framework of the 1st Call for proposal "Standard+" projects of the Interreg IT-HR Programme. Project total budget is 799.191,80 EUR, from which 85% is co-financed from the Programme.
iDEAL will involve the following partners:
- IRENA – Istrian Regional Energy Agency (HR), as Lead partner;
- Municipality of Pesaro (IT);
- IUAV University of Venice (IT);
- Municipality of Misano Adriatico (IT);
- City of Dubrovnik Development Agency DURA (HR);
- Regional natural park “Coast dunes park from Torre Canne to Torre San Leonardo” (IT).
On the kick-off meeting, partners will discuss about project implementation, deadlines of project activities and project Steering Committee will be set up. On the 2nd of March, after the second part of project meeting, a Press conference will be held (starting from 11:30). On the conference, Lead partner will present the project to wider public and experts from IUAV will talk about climate change issues and how can decision support system tackle these problems.
For any further information please contact Mr Nikola Petrić at the following email email@example.com