The second set of Calls for project proposals of the Interreg V-A Italy-Croatia CBC Programme will be dedicated to the funding of Strategic projects and will be opened from 1st October 2019 for 45 days and allocate 69.71 million euros from ERDF to finance projects within 11 strategic themes defined by the Monitoring Committee in the frame of the 4 Programme Priority Axis.
Titles of the 11 strategic themes are as follows:
- Blue technology - Developing innovative technologies for sustainability of Adriatic Sea.
- Climate change adaptation - Climate change data and modeling systems for knowledge and cooperation improvement for adaptation and mitigation strategies planning in urban coastal and marine environment.
- Flood risk - Developed methods and tools to be used for managing flood risks and their related impact in Programme area.
- Oil spills and other marine hazards, fire and earthquake - Strengthening of preparedness and prevention of hazards.
- Coastal and inland tourism - Smart specialization and improved quality in tourism for a green and sustainable development for Mediterranean islands, coastal and inland.
- Marine environment - Improve the environmental quality conditions and biodiversity of coastal, marine, and inland waters and ecosystems consolidating sustainable and innovative technologies and approaches related to integrated monitoring, modeling systems and restoration.
- Fisheries and aquaculture - Shared Governance of Sustainable fisheries and aquaculture activities as leverage to protect marine biodiversity resources in the Adriatic sea.
- Marine Litter - Shared actions and plans for integrated and cross-border management of the coastal and marine litter in a life cycle approach perspective.
- Maritime Transport - Enhancing the environmental sustainability of port operations in the Programme Area.
- Mobility of Passengers - Multimodal transport solutions and services for fostering, supporting and promoting a new passenger sustainable mobility.
- Nautical services - Small ports as driver for improvement of maritime transport and sustainable development in the Adriatic area.
Keep following us on the Programme webpage for further updates and news