Whether you believe that your partnership has been working hard and you are proud of your project's achievements that can be identified as inspiring, innovative and replicable on other EU territories, then you'll be able to apply in one of the five thematic Award categories:
- Smart growth - Promoting digital transformation
- Sustainable growth - Connecting green, blue and grey
- Inclusive growth - Combatting inequalities and poverty
- Urban development - Building climate-resilient cities
- Topic of the year 2019 - Modernising health services
To be eligible, the project needs to be either fully implemented or should be in a sufficiently mature state in order for it to demonstrate progress in the achievement of the original objectives.
Submit your project Expression of Interest for Programme assessment and pre-selection
The Italy-Croatia CBC Programme encourages the Standard+ projects working on one of the above mentioned topics to express their interest to participate. The Programme is able to nominate up to 5 projects. The Italy-Croatia CBC Programme’s Managing Authority reserves the right to make the final decision on which projects to endorse with the letter for the RegioStars 2019 awards.
In order to be considered for the nomination, please express your interest by filling an online form as soon as possible and submit it by 3rd April 2019 (17:00 CET) at the latest.
Selected projects will be notified by the mid of April to finalise their application. The final submission must be done by the project manager, with the endorsement letter of the Managing Authority, and exclusively via the online application platform that is open until 9 May 2019 (23:59:59 CET)
The official RegioStars award ceremony will take place during the European Week of Regions and Cities in October 2019.
• Submit your project to the Programme (Expression of Interest questionnaire for Italy-Croatia CBC Programme assesment and pre-selection)
• RegioStars website
• Guide for applicants
• RegioStars 2019 Application Platform (final application to be submitted by the Project Manager of the organization who is responsible for the implementation of the project )