We are now pleased to inform you that the first Set of Calls for Proposals for “Standard+” projects is now open and the Application Package – completed with additional technical documents - is available!
Managing Authority and Joint Secretariat supported the Monitoring Committee in the preparation of the Application Package that is composed by:
- Call Announcement: document detailing the main specific elements of the first set for call for proposals
- Factsheets n. 1 to 5: supporting potential applicants in developing the proposal and applying for the Programme financing. Factsheets cover entire project cycle, from project generation to closure. While the first five Factsheets are part of the Application Package, the others will support the implementation of the approved projects and will be developed in the later stage
- Glossary: explaining different definitions and terms used in the documents
- Application Form off-line: giving evidence of the necessary contents information Lead Partner and Project Partners should gather in order to submit the project proposal
- Budget Tool: supporting Lead Partner and Project Partners in collecting the financial information for building a sound budget for the project proposal they intend to submit
- Annexes: a number of forms necessary for collecting specific Lead and Project Partners declarations having legal value
You can download the single Application Package documents as follows:
- Call Announcement (version updated on 17/03/2017)
The deadline for submission only of "Standard+" projects has been extended, with reference to the Managing Authority Decree No. 55 of 08/05/2017
- Factsheet nr. 1 "Introduction and Background" and Annex I - Intervention Logic per Specific Objective (versions updated on 20/02/2017)
- Factsheet nr. 2 "Project Generation" (versions updated on 20/02/2017)
- Factsheet nr. 3 "Project Development" (versions updated on 20/02/2017)
- Factsheet nr. 4 "Project Application" (versions updated on 27/03/2017)
- Factsheet nr. 5 "Project Selection" and Annexes - Tables of assesment criteria (versions updated on 20/02/2017)
- Glossary (versions updated on 20/02/2017)
- Application Form off-line (for information purposes only) (version 1.2 updated on 11/04/2017)
- Budget tool (for information purposes only) (versions updated on 27/03/2017)
- Lead Partner Declaration Form (pdf version) (version updated on 11/04/2017)
- Project Partner Declaration Form (pdf version) (versions updated on 11/04/2017)
- Power of signature template (pdf version - word version) (versions updated on 27/03/2017)
- Model of Subsidy Contract (draft version, for information purposes only) (versions updated on 27/03/2017)
The documents listed above are also available on Application_Package_zip (versions updated on 11/04/2017)
Applicants are kindly acknowledged that the documents made available here above are the final ones and substitute fully the “draft” documents (provided for information only) that were published in the last weeks on this website.
We would like to inform all interested parties that the recognition of the status of “Body Governed by Public Law” as well as the eligibility as “Assimilated Partner” lies in the responsibility of the relevant Member State. In case a potential applicant is requesting a preventive assessment in relation to the status, the JS is only entitled to provide a non-binding opinion as orientation on the basis of which the potential applicant can decide whether to apply or not, remaining in the competence of each Member State the final decision on that issue.
We warmly invite you to start with the creation of your personal User account: access can be requested and obtained on the Information System Users Management - GUSI
SIU system is accessible via the following link
The following Factsheets and documents are as well under preparation and will be made available once finalized:
- Factsheet nr. 6 "Project Implementation" (under preparation)
- Factsheet nr. 7 "Project Closure" (under preparation)
- Factsheet nr. 8 "Project Communication"
In addition to all the Programme Factsheets, the potential applicants are strongly advised to read carefully the Italy-Croatia CBC Cooperation Programme - CP submitted to the EC on 31st March 2017 and waiting for approval after major amendment (cf. Art. 96 CPR)