FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions have been updated !!
Before sending any further enquiries to the Programme please check the FAQ and read carefully the first Set of Calls for Proposals Application Package and related Factsheets.
Applying for project funding is possible during specific periods when the “calls for proposals” are open. At the beginning of each call, the Programme will publish a Call Announcement which provides details of what can be funded including available budget and deadline for submission and information on the application and selection process.
As previously announced on the Programme web site and during the Kick-off Event in Venice, the first Set of Calls for Proposals will be open to all Programme Priority Axes and Specific Objectives. Two different types of projects with different objectives, application procedures and financial allocation are open: Standard and Standard+.
The first set of Calls for Proposals will support the selected applications with around EUR 78.200.000,00 of ERDF which represents 41,3% of the overall EU budget allocated to 4 Programme Priority Axes.
The first Set of Calls for proposals is organized according to a one-step procedure, thus the applicants are expected to submit a complete project proposal within the deadlines that are set by the Call Announcement for two different types of projects as follows:
- Standard+: from 27th March to 22nd May 2017 “Standard+” Submission DEADLINE has been postponed
- Standard: from 21st April to 19th June 2017
Project proposals are expected to be submitted by the Lead Partners in English language and only via web-based system SIU.
INFORMATION TO APPLICANTS
The Interreg V A Italy-Croatia CBC Programme shall offer support to applicants through its Joint Secretariat based in Venice and its Branch offices located in Croatia.
Specific requests for information can be addressed to the Joint Secretariat:
Please find further details in relation to the call on the following sections:
- How to apply - provides the information for registration of the Lead Partners and for the use of SIU platform
- Official Documents - provides the Programme Factsheets, annexes and supporting documents
- Frequently Asked Questions – once the call is being launched the JS will provide here the follow-up in relation to specific contents and potential beneficiaries questions